Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Last blog before Scotland

I leave for Scotland tomorrow, and will be gone for about a week. I'm putting myself under internet quarantine (I need it) so don't fret that you don't hear from me in the interim.

Randomness: I booked a short film for the Zone Horror Short Film Competition. I'm waiting to hear from the director the exact date of filming, but it looks like it'll happen sometime in September. I play a zombie. I am very excited about this, but it is also completely unfamiliar territory since I have never seen a zombie movie. Yes, it's true. Please don't hit me too hard. I need to do some research, maybe while I'm up north.

Below are some lovely pictures taken of Hampstead Heath, where I've been spending a lot of time lately for rehearsal/research for the festival piece I'm working on for Central in September, on picnics with friends, and for walks. Enjoy.




1 comment:

Zuzu Petals said...

Have fun! And lovely shots of Hempstead Heath - I saved that for my next trip!