Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Temporary Goals


It's no secret I have a lot of time on my hands. So for every day I'm home in New Jersey, I am going to try to read at least ONE play and watch ONE movie. This will:


  1. Keep my Netflix cue in check and running.

  2. Help me decide which play scripts/theatre books I can donate to my high school and what I need to keep. (Incidentally, if anyone out there is looking for anything in particular, let me know, I may be able to oblige you.)

  3. Hopefully enlighten me.

  4. Hopefully entertain me. For a while.

There's only so far a girl can jog in one day, anyway.


Today's play(s):


2.5 Minute Ride & 101 humiliating stories, both by Lisa Kron


Today's movie(s):


Good Night and Good Luck, and Capote<--both of which I've had since May. Ah, Netflix. Thank goodness for no late fees.


RANDOM TRIVIA: Capote and Lisa Kron have an obscure connection. Who is it? A postcard from Lebabnon to anyone who knows!


(Dudes, if you can't get it, don't worry. It's REALLY obscure.)

2 comments:

Miss E said...

moving to the UK, you need to learn that it is spelled queue.

Lea Maria said...

I'm a fucking idiot.