Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sometimes it's like that.



Obsessed with my MacBook, I stayed up till the wee hours of the morning to make this video. It's footage I took sometime last summer ('07) of a mouse with a broken foot. I came across it in Central Park with a coworker when crossing from a meeting on the Westside to my studio on the Eastside. It kind of epitomizes how I feel sometimes with this whole move, and I'm proud of my amateur film, so here it is. Enjoy!

(The song is from Modern Times, PS.)

5 comments:

clayton said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, pretty lady! i hope you're surviving out in lebanon and doing well with all things otherwise. if i were there i would totally take you out for a bday dinner! miss you!

Lea Maria said...

Thank you, sweet heart! I'm actually in the city for my birthday, traipsing about. I have all day, and nothing to do yet! I wish you were around so we could traipse together. :(

Oh, but our reunion will be such bliss!

clayton said...

indeed!

p.s. this video makes my heart hurt a bit. i'd hate to have a broken leg and only be able to run in circles while being laughed at by a crowd of giants!

Lea Maria said...

I know! It was very sad to see! Poor little fella!

But what great footage!

Lea Maria said...

The moral is: there is always an artistic upside.