Monday, January 5, 2009

For the Record...


If anyone wants to buy me anything from the upcoming Battlestar Galactica Auction, I would love you forever. My favorite piece is Lee Adama's watch, something that I've actually been perusing the internet in search of for the past few years. Anyone know some good replica makers? I don't have $300-$500 to spend on something Jaime Bamber wore, but I'd settle for a really good copy and a lower price tag. Again, though--my undying love is on the table here, people, and it's worth less than $1,000 (apparently). Just saying.

(PS: That dress Tricia Helfer is wearing above is set to catch $10,000-$12,000. That actually seems cheap to me.)

1 comment:

Logan said...

The first thing I did on the auction page, was to see how much that red dress cost. Though, I will say the items I've been eying have been more Starbuck related... I'll be sure to send picture if/of what I win ;-)