Wednesday, March 12, 2008

"It's not easy being green."


NOTE: This girl is a lying, lying liar and has been blogging behind my back for months. That said, I do adore her, and she's one of the smartest people I know. Check out her very affective discussion regarding the unfortunate and seemingly near impossible cost of "going green." One step at a time, Katie, one step at a time.

That had nothing to do with London, or theatre, or myself really whatsoever (though that picture was taken on a flight to London, I'll have you know {And also: I took the picture. So there's that.}.). I shall make it up by being overly self-indulgent in my next post.

(Katie, I'll take this down eventually. I know you don't like pictures of yourself. But it is all the revenge I can take.)

3 comments:

Dani said...

Yes, I have become an instant fan of her blog.

Lea Maria said...

I figured you two would have a lot in common, being academics as you are.

greedygreen said...

hissssssss. ok ok, i accept my punishment. However: blogging for MONTHS? Try 2 weeks. I'm trying to think if I have any hideous pictures of you to post on my site. But then, what would it have to do with green-osity? I'll work on it.