Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Shameless Self-Promotion (And a Happy New Year)

"I love you more!" "NO--I love YOU more!"*

Once upon a time before I was getting a masters in devised theatre, I spent about a year as a member of Wide Eyed Productions, first running the light board on their production of The Medea, then as Beatrice in Much Ado About Nothing (that's me above with Benedick--Brian Floyd--squaring off in the "I love nothing so well as you" scene), and again running the light board this past summer for their production of A Devil Inside. Company member Jerrod Bogard cut together a little video of three of their shows (Medea, Much Ado, and this past fall's Phedre) for grant submissions, and thanks to the glory that is Youtube, you too can hear me speak just a little snippet of pre-established (and classical!) text, and see some lights that I controlled. Also the song's awful pretty. Go here.

And happy New Year.

*Photo by Amy Lee Pearsall

No comments: