Saturday, June 28, 2008

FAFSA: Done!


T-minus two days to the submission of the FAFSA* deadline, and I used this afternoon to complete it. The show I'm running lights for (more on that another time) was sadly called after only two people showed for it. There's another this evening, and we'll probably fair better. But it worked out for me, since I could use the time to do this.

All that's left is the visa, but that can't actually get done till I know where I'm living. So send vibes out for me there.

"Baby steps to the door, baby steps to the door..."

*Incidentally, I've been referring to the FAFSA as FASA, as no one ever seems to pronounce that final "F" in the acronym, and I ran with it. My apologies. Funnily enough, FASA can stand for Freedonian Aeronautics and Space Administration, an RPG company that references Duck Soup in their titleage.<--I didn't know that off hand, I swear! (I'm such a closet geek.)

No comments: