Friday, June 26, 2009

General Update--Winding down

I do actually have more in my life besides reading a play a day. I swear. Tonight I'll be in a three hour acting workshop about emotional access (cut to me, sobbing on the floor-->let's be honest: it will happen), and then an hour-long meeting about England 2009, the final offering on the Turbulence Festival programing. Similar to my stint with the Accidental Festival, we will meet up at 9:30AM tomorrow morning for breakfast, be broken up into companies, and devise a piece about England (the clue is in the title, get it?) which will be performed Saturday evening at 7PM. Tonight's meeting I think is just to go over logistics with us--though I'm not entirely sure what we're doing. And next week I have to hand in a paper reflecting on my Stage Three Practice, and outlining my dissertation writing. When will I write this? Who knows. Will I be seeing Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen this weekend, if only just to mock it? Abso-frickin'-lutely.

That's all for now. I'll come back when I'm fully conscious. Promise.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is no need for me to EVER go NEAR a workshop called "emotional access." Just thinking about it makes me want to cry on the floor.

If you find one called "bottle it up and stow it deep inside" sign me up.

Jen

Lea Maria said...

That's what keeps you in lighting, and me on the stage.

Lea Maria said...

Yeah, Jen--

On second thought, that workshop was a terrible idea. Really. Terrible.

Anonymous said...

rats. :(

J

Lea Maria said...

Hazard of the profession, Jen. Hazard of the profession.