Wednesday, June 3, 2009

What a difference a day makes...

Had a killer day--in a good way! A quick overview: met Amy Lee, grabbed coffee at Jason's stall, went over to Sir John Soane's Museum, walked up to Farringdon for some gluten-free beer, had high tea at Athenaeum, and then ended up at SHUNT for this month's D&D and some kick ass music from a band that's so new (it was only their second gig) that they didn't even have a name yet. I was worried about taking the day off completely from work, but it was so nice to have a release, and because of it (and the wisdom and reassurance gleamed from the D&D session) I feel more ready to take on the rest of this process to the end--even if it gets a little choppy along the way. Bring it, bitches.

I wish I had more time/energy to blog about specifics, but sadly, I don't. I'm hitting my bed NOW because I need the sleep, but I feel really revved up and excited for everything to come. More another time, perhaps, when I'm not passing out as I write this...

1 comment:

Zuzu Petals said...

It was such a good day!!! =D